Storing your Boat & RV at EZ Access Storage:
We have covered outdoor parking for RVs, boats and cars available, which provides protection from the sun in the summer and snow and rain in the spring, fall and winter. We also have uncovered, open Vehicle storage parking as well. In other words, EZ Access Storage has something for every storage need.
Before You Rent Your Space:
Select from different sized storage spaces for your vehicle, including outdoor parking and in some spaces, covered parking.
Measure your vehicle before selection a storage space for your RV, Boat, or Car to make sure it will fit in the space you are renting. Note that the vehicle you request to store must meet the following requirements:
- RVs, Boats, and Cars have an age limit of 20 years unless they are a classic vehicle or have a book value of more than $10,000.
- Vehicle must be in running condition and currently licensed.
- The owner must provide a copy of the title or current registration at the time of rental, which will be filed.
- Boats must be licensed and stored on trailers that are also licensed and can be towed.
- Recreational boats that are stored outdoors for the winter (4-6 months) must be shrink-wrapped to protect them from the elements. Fishing boats that are going to be used during the storage period are exempt from the shrink-wrapping requirement.
Ready to Get Started?
We make it easy as 1-2-3! Literally!
Step 1 – Rent A Unit Online > Step 2 – Get Access > Step 3 – You’re ready to move in!